miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

Prefers a homeless dog

Generally, I prefer to mongrel dogs, especially when are street's dogs who have suffered much in life. I prefer to adopt a dog from the street to one that sold, such as dogs of breed. However, there are very beautiful breed dogs. For me the most beautiful breeds are the Siberian Husky and Akita. Perhaps both have similar features, but are 2 very different dogs. These races I like for its fur and physical characteristics. In the case of Siberian I like more because I have one. The Husky is a very special dog. This is a dog is usually very intelligent but also very stubborn. It also has a greater ability to vocalize, producing different sound that other dogs can hardly do. It is also a quiet dog, but when it excites is a dog very agile, strong and powerful, so are busy to pull sleds. The Akita is a larger dog, because it measures between 66 to 71 meters at the cross in compare with the Siberian that is between 53 and 60 meters at the cross. In addition, the Akita has a curly tail and has a thicker snout unlike the Siberian.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario