miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

My biography

My name is Sebastian Garcia. I was born on 1989 in Santiago, Chile. I'm study veterinary medicine in the Universidad de Chile. Now I'm doing the fourth year of the career.

My father is Eduardo Garcia and my mother is Irene Gonzalez, both were born in Santiago of Chile equal myself. Also I have a greater brother, Rodrigo Garcia. Me and my family live us in the commune of La Granja. The other members of my family are my three dogs. They are a Husky siberian, a pitbull and a beautiful mixed-breed dog.


Me and one of my dogs (Kai).

After the kindergarten, I went to school ''saint patrick's'' in which to study throughout my stage school. Then, I go to the university on the year 2008.

The activities I like to do is to hear music, visit different beautiful places, take pictures, cultivate different types of trees and shrubs, read articles or books, meet with my friends, among other things.


My brother and me.
In Conguillio National Park.

I do not belong to any religious doctrine, nor I have a particular religious or spiritual belief. However, I believe in equality with the other animals (besides humans), plants and others. Therefore, I do not like anthropocentrism, philanthropism and theocentrism that have society, affecting the environment, even society itself.




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi sebastian, i really like the picture of your puppy siberian husky, it has grown very fast!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi friend! i like so much your blog. I see you tomorrow.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar