miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

This is music!

When I was a adolescent I began to listen the music that I like it until now. The first that interested me was Slipknot, which I listen until today. Then I started to listen to different groups such as Pantera, Sepultura, Machine Head, Chimaira, The haunted, Lamb of god,  between others bands of metal.  Besides, I listen to music of different types as hardcore, hardcore metal, hardcore punk and other mixes of styles. My favorite group are Hatebreed, Terror, Sick of it all, Agnostic front, Madball just to mention some. This type of bands doesn't have a defined theme in their songs. However, commonly the lyrics can talk about various topics. This lyrics can be about social, ideological, environmental, racist issues. Also they can have lyrics that are very stupid.

Madball - 100%




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi my dear friend, the music who you like is for bad boy. jajaja.
    I will see you.
    The lyric of te music of the video is great.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You missed rage against the machine in your list my friend!!!

    Here you have a video (so you can watch it and enjoy) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wuwxumUMo

    ResponderEliminar