lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Technological Artifacts

Currently I have no technological artifact that is a favorite for me. For now, the most used device is the computer, which helps me to communicate (other than the cell phone). I also use it to perform different jobs, I need to study and search for information that I may need on the Internet. The computer I use it often, because I have a lot of information into it. I don't like to use it just for the pleasure, I use it out of necessity because I prefer to devote my time to other activities and not spend all day dealing with the computer.

This electronic technology product is very helpful to save time, to facilitate information management and data and even for entertainment, but it is not essential to life like many other devices as TV, radio, automobiles and others. In fact, without many of them probably life would be better, since they promote unnecessary consumerism among other problems.

Although without these technological devices the activities would delay more time to perform it, but in a different form of life this products even would be useless.


1 comentario:

  1. Let`s buy a waterproof tent to go camping this summer, i think it is more useful for us than any technological piece.

    Regards Seba!

    ResponderEliminar